Monday, May 18, 2009

Children's Book in the Spot Light - Falling Up

Falling Up
Falling Up by Shel Silverstein (Author, Illustrator)


All the things that I love about Shel Silverstein's other books, I also love about this one. I bought these books as much for our daughter as I did for myself. And it makes me laugh saying that, but it is true. And now that our daughter is grown I am still enjoying them.

This book with its silly ryhems and wonderful ink drawings is sure to delight your child as much as it does me. And who knows you may like it as much as I do.

Book Details

Reading level: Ages 9-12

Hardcover: 184 pages
Publisher: HarperCollins; First Edition edition (April 25, 1996)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0060248025
ISBN-13: 978-0060248024
Dimensions: 8.8 x 7 x 1 inches

Children's Books @BabbyBuggyBumper

No comments: