Monday, August 17, 2009

Children's Book in the Spot Light - Where the Sidewalk Ends

Where the Sidewalk Ends 30th Anniversary Edition:
Poems and Drawings
Where the Sidewalk Ends 30th Anniversary Edition: Poems and Drawings by Shel Silverstein (Author, Illustrator)


I remember buying this book for my daughter like it was yesterday, even though it was almost twenty years ago. But neither she or I have out grown this, or any of the other Shel Silverstein books that we own. This one being the first in our collection it is the most magical.

If you are a dreamer, come in,
If you are a dreamer,
A wisher, a liar,
A hope-er, a pray-er,
A magic bean buyer . . .


Come in . . . for where the sidewalk ends, Shel Silverstein's world begins.

Book Details

Reading level: Ages 9-12

Hardcover: 192 pages
Publisher: HarperCollins; 30 Anv edition (January 20, 2004)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0060572345
ISBN-13: 978-0060572341
Dimensions: 8.9 x 6.9 x 1 inches

1 comment:

hsiah said...

It 's the most wonderful article I have read recently. My fiancé and I disagree with each other on what watters wtoo brides vesper to buy. I prefer this one while he another. I'd like to have your opinion, thank you.